- Open Access charges: 1st call starts 2 Dec 2019, and ends 27 Feb 2020 (3 grants will be awarded),
- Open Access charges: 2nd call starts 2 Mar 2020, and ends 27 Apr 2020 (3 grants will be awarded).
- Open Access charges: 3rd call starts 20 Jan 2021, and ends 1 Apr 2021.
This is the main site for the project Open NCU – Open Source, Open Science which focuses on promoting activities related to to the open model of doing research at Nicolaus Copernicus University.
The project is led by Jakub Rydzewski, within the Department of Biophysics at the Institute of Physics, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun, Poland.
The Open NCU project is being financed by the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA). See NAWA’s goals here: https://nawa.gov.pl/en/nawa.
The Open NCU project is supporting the following activities:
- Funding open access fees or article publishing charges;
- Providing extended access to data storage services like GitHub or Dropbox.
Questions related to the application in Open NCU can be directed to email@example.com.